Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Updates yo.

Sunday marked the end of another term for me.

That's right, I finished a whole week ahead =D [insert bragging face here]

So, if you've read some of my previous blogs, you know that I took Advanced [oolala] Poetry this term, and same as last term, I had to put together a portfolio.

The following link will direct you to the site that that portfolio is on, should the urge strike you. This term is the "Shnazzy Portfolio", and last term's is the "Fancy Portfolio"...or actually it might just be "Portfolio" I can't remember =P

This is also the site where Katt and I upload a few of our little recording adventures for the general public to 'enjoy' =P

So without further ado, I give you Mediocre poetry/music, feel free to poke about.

2 comments:

  1. I finished classes on sunday too =] you rock my socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woop woop! thats such a great feeling - summer break! =)

    ReplyDelete

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"