Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Thief

 This is something I wrote a couple of weeks ago, I miss traveling, and meeting new people from all over the world. I miss the people I've already met. 

Thief

The Western winds bring sun again-
Blowing rays across the
Deepest blue waves.

And I want so badly to see your face-
Smiling and diving, teaching.
I miss you

But that was then and life spins fast-
Stealing and changing and rearranging
My dear ones

Ups and downs and nausea-
Vomiting up bottled messages
Reminders, ignore it.

West winds bringing shine again-
But it's not the same, a quick and fleeting tease
Deceitful, false hope

Those stubborn winds
Whisper adventure in my ear
Plead with me, win my case

Tie me down.
Western winds carry me away
And I'm gone again. Without a trace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"