Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sleepy.

I know, I know. It's been a while. A while since I actually wrote anything anyhow, not just copy and pasting =P

I've been working a different shift at work, 5:30am - 1:30pm
Which puts me in bed by 10 at the absolute latest.

So, add that together with homework and all other life occurrences, blogging gets shoved to the back burner. But I think it's cozy back there, so it shouldn't be too detrimental to our relationship ;P

Anyhow, I am mostly very tired all the time. I get even more jumpy than normal when I am tired. I hit the guy I work with the other day because he scared me. It was a reflex, and everyone knows we can't be blamed for our reflexes...right?


Anyhow, work is very busy, not just because it is longer but because almost everyone is taking on a new shift so no one really knows what they are doing. It is very busy.

Aaaaannnd now my dear friend is here and I must squeeze her before I go to sleep.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"