Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Music fans click here =)

I put a link to my friend a couple of blogs ago, but he just posted a couple new ones and I think a second link is totally reasonable =P

 So, this is my Friend Nick - he is cool, you will most likely love him <3
[my favorites are Blues Fever(his cover of Fever), Eyes, and Get Offa me. But they're all really very good]

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"