Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Friday, April 1, 2011

I sometimes am creative...

Ok, so I wrote a couple new songs - I'm going to post one here because I feel like my blog gets less traffic than my Facebook =P

I appreciate feedback, but believe you me, I am aware how much room I have to grow =P

Sooooo here is a link to The Darkest Light, by me...yesterday =P

I believe you have to download it, but I'm not sure - either way you can always delete it once it's done.

Thanks for listening! <3

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I like this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitters =) This recording is better than my first attempt =P

    ReplyDelete

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"