Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some moments in my recent life

 ^This is Danna and I going out to get sandbags in Cali - where it rained and rained and raaaaained =P


 ^Picture of another train while on the train - this was mostly for my Dad's benefit...he likes trains =)


 This is the Santa Barbara train station, I just thought it was a cool building


 ^ This is Thor, Dog of Thunder. The family pet and guardian of the Castle


 ^ This is what my brother considers good eatin'


 ^ This is my wee sister, this is what I sometimes look like when she gets home from school <3


 ^Taken from the train, how pretty is that?!


^ Same as above

There you have it, a few pictures all taken by my phone =P with the exception of the pizza one...that was taken on my brother's phone and sent to me =P

Anyhow, homework time - fuuuuuunnn.

3 comments:

  1. I like Kessi's "leave me ALONE big sister," look... do you actually get away with calling her 'wee'? maybe that's what the look is for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yaaaah she's got lotsa looks like that - the girl is skilled =P
    uuuhh...I don't know that I've ever called her 'wee' to her face. But it's not like it's a secret she's super short =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you most definitely have called me wee! and yes, I am pretty awesome and full of skillage

    ReplyDelete

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"