Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Awakened

For my darling friend, who has a graceful heart and clean soul.

Awakened

And there she is - liquid eyes
All memories and broken heart
Ah there she is

"I've been waiting for you my lovely, my delight"

And as she cries her heart comes alive,
As tears carve skin, she's home again
There is truth, there is beauty

There is love and daring, there is open honesty

Passion, sadness, desire, healing,
In a handful of tears
Raw and wild and dear.

"There is my daughter, there is her breath. There is my dearest, her well-loved heart"

Sweet girl, darling friend-

You are no longer a slave to the Darkness
You are no longer a product of selfishness
You do not belong to fear
You do not belong to hatred.

"I claim this girl, my child, my heart - No force can steal her from me, no force can take her from my love"

You are His.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"