Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Monday, July 25, 2011

You're Welcome. =P

I am incredibly blessed to be a part of my church family. I've been realizing that a lot recently, from seeing people from our worship team form bands and perform in the secular world because they are that good [not that music quality should have to take a hit simply because it is in the church - but that's a whole different topic that I really don't have time to get started on], to just listening to recent sermons. I have an amazing support system with solid morals, and I'd like to share it! So here are the links for the two most recent sermons, because God is good, and uses my Pastor's mouth really well. Enjoy =)

The Origional Block Party [7-17-11]
Could This Be Love? [7-24-11]

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"