Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lately - Prattle on Rick



The YouTube video sucked, so here's a link instead. Just hit "Play" =)
P.S. No, I'm not feeling Emo, I just really like this song. Especially the last verse =)


Lately by Prattle on Rick

lately I walk on a lonely road
it's the only road I know
lately I talk with my shadow
no ear to hear my groan
no dwelling to call home
no shelter from the snow

lately I sing on a broken stage
no words upon my page
lately I stroll on an empty lane
it's easier that way
no one to see the pain
or to break my heart again

and the night covers up my shame
hides away my name, I hate when the morning nears
and the snow covers up my face
I try to erase all trace of these fears

lately I sleep alone and underneath
my canopy of trees
lately I've been searching for a friend
burdened with my sin
no refuge from the wind
no one to take me in

and the night covers up my shame
hides away my name, I hate when the morning nears
and the snow covers up my face
I try to erase all trace of these fears

someday I'll see the saints a-welcome me
what else can I believe?
someday we'll sing a perfect melody
in perfect harmony
we'll worship perfectly
see what we've longed to see
where everyone we meet
is long-lost family
no reason more to grieve
no need no more to leave


No comments:

Post a Comment

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"