Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi

-Hola, Néih hóu, Bula, Bonjour, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Mogethin, Kia Ora, Hi-
No matter what your language, cadence, or creed, I'm glad you're here =)

"She's tired of flat lands and cornfields, Seashells traced in snow. She wants more bugs on her windshield, She don't want to go alone...She talks about her waterfall fountain, And her house out on the bay. She's in love with broken glass mountains, Fireplace cafes."

Translation, please!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Home!

Hi =)

I cannot begin to tell you all how thrilled I am that I am typing on my bed, and not on the train. Please don't misunderstand, the train is lovely. But not 30+hours lovely. It's actually really the last few hours that do me in, I'm okay until about the 20hr mark, and then I start pacing. Around 24hrs, I check the clock again and start feeling like I won't ever escape because I have officially been in that box for a day. In the last hours, I contemplate getting off at some random stop and hitch hiking the rest of the way. And then I remember that I packed way too much and don't want to carry it all =P

Anyhow, the train ride home was much better than the one down =) I met a family visiting from the Philippines and taught the little 9yr old boy a few card games. I fell asleep before they got off, and when I woke up, he had left me a note thanking me for hanging out with him. Cutest kid =)

My time in California was awesome, ask Danna =P

This is what her neck now looks like:
And mine:




Although, mine isn't new, just fixed =P And the top line really is straight, I just couldn't sit still =P

So now I am home, and staring at the mound of laundry that needs to be done. And also the TP homework I've yet to do. And my phone. Because the person who was supposed to sell me a book for this term didn't show yesterday. Grrrrr.

BUT things should probably start with a shower, and real clothes. Because pajamas just don't cut it =P [I didn't get up until 11, so I feel that me still being in my PJ's is totally acceptable. =P]

Ok, I suppose that is all for today. I'd like to leave you with a song that is now near and dear to my heart - wanna see if you can guess why? ;)
OH! I almost forgot! If the urge should strike, watch this guy. He is super talented, you won't regret it =)

Toodles! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And remember, this is for posterity's sake, so be honest. How do you feel?"